• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I have never been more scared in my entire life..

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Naked stage role for Potter star

Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe is to appear on the London stage next year, playing a stable boy who has an erotic relationship with his horses. Richard Griffiths will co-star in the revival of Peter Shaffer's 1973 play Equus, to open in the capital in March.
Radcliffe and Griffiths are currently shooting the fifth Harry Potter film.
The role will require Radcliffe, 17, to appear naked and symbolically blind six horses. Richard Burton and Peter Firth starred in the 1977 film version.
Firth played disturbed stable boy Alan Strang in the original London stage production and later on Broadway.
Equus will be directed by Thea Sharrock, director of the Gate fringe theatre in Notting Hill, west London.
The controversial play marks a departure for Radcliffe, whose only previous stage appearance in London was as a guest star in The Play What I Wrote, directed by Kenneth Branagh.
He recently completed filming December Boys, an independent Australian film about four orphans growing up in the 1960s.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5223520.stm
Im so scared... and disturbed..

And to top it off isnt this the face of someone of pure evil?

Last edited:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Forget the nakedness,why the hell would any sane person go to see a play about a guy who has an erotic relationship with his horses? :speechless:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Doesn't matter if you try to swear, VB will censor it.
Hmmm, that gives me an idea.

Puto, Mierda, Chingaderas... well well now. :p

Errrrrrrr, no. Censor be damned. :rolleyes:

But to return to topic. "Stable Boy, more like Unstable Boy. :s

Last edited by a moderator:

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
And here I was thinking Venom had a life or death experience....do we really need a play about bestiality? like anyone here woudl go see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown