I have never been more scared in my entire life..

Naked stage role for Potter star

Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe is to appear on the London stage next year, playing a stable boy who has an erotic relationship with his horses. Richard Griffiths will co-star in the revival of Peter Shaffer's 1973 play Equus, to open in the capital in March.
Radcliffe and Griffiths are currently shooting the fifth Harry Potter film.
The role will require Radcliffe, 17, to appear naked and symbolically blind six horses. Richard Burton and Peter Firth starred in the 1977 film version.
Firth played disturbed stable boy Alan Strang in the original London stage production and later on Broadway.
Equus will be directed by Thea Sharrock, director of the Gate fringe theatre in Notting Hill, west London.
The controversial play marks a departure for Radcliffe, whose only previous stage appearance in London was as a guest star in The Play What I Wrote, directed by Kenneth Branagh.
He recently completed filming December Boys, an independent Australian film about four orphans growing up in the 1960s.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5223520.stm
Im so scared... and disturbed..

And to top it off isnt this the face of someone of pure evil?

_41939536_radcliffe2_bodygetty.jpg

Last edited:
Forget the nakedness,why the hell would any sane person go to see a play about a guy who has an erotic relationship with his horses? :speechless:

Doesn't matter if you try to swear, VB will censor it.

Doesn't matter if you try to swear, VB will censor it.

Hmmm, that gives me an idea.

Puto, Mierda, Chingaderas... well well now. :p

Errrrrrrr, no. Censor be damned. :rolleyes:

But to return to topic. "Stable Boy, more like Unstable Boy. :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't circumvent swear filters. And please don't spam.

Barbara Streisand.

EDIT: How'd that get through?

And here I was thinking Venom had a life or death experience....do we really need a play about bestiality? like anyone here woudl go see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back