I got ENGAGED!

It's not bestiality. It's inter-species erotica.

It's penguin luv. Beak to beak cheek to cheek. He wants to sex his penguin.

More legal stuff.

*Penguin is a registered trademark of Vanquished*

Last edited:
Congrats Mr. K,
I hope love is great, mine has lasted over 30 years, and yes guys this is the same woman.

Thanks for the words of encouragement Lawman - congrats to you for such a long blessed experience :)

Lucky! lol

This song would be a good wedding song

George Strait - Cross My Heart

Yes yes...I think I will use it for mine. I dont know why I would think about getting married when I am only 17 but hey I got a soft side :squareeye

Or you are gay.

Attachments

• 1048565903_l.jpg
    1048565903_l.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 109
Her laptop died about 7 months ago, we share the same PC since I don't use it much anymore these days. I bought it for her awhile ago when we lived seperately, no point in replacing it now.

So techincally, yes (since I do at home) :D

Nice pic :D My little brother who's now all grown up got married today.He became not just a husband but also an official stepdad to 5 gorgeous kids and it was a really really nice day.
Was a proper churchy occasion which is okay if you like that kind of thing,always makes me glad my wedding was a little registry office thing cause that dressing up and parading being stared at is not for me :suprised:

That chop so reminds me of the Roger Rabbit movie lol.

Hahahaha, don't be afraid.
whistle.gif

What blows my mind is that the soon to be wifey is a RedSox fan (evedence: red sweatshirt with RedSox on it). Ooooh what a household that's gonna be.

Last edited:
Damn you gonaads, ill have nightmares from those eyes!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That made today worth it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back