I got ENGAGED!

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
25 Aug 2004
Messages
1,992
Way to go man!!!!!! What a babe :p

I hope we all get invited to the bachelor party, I'll bring the drink if somebody else bring the ermmm....
 

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Joined
29 Jul 2002
Messages
3,961
Congrats! They are heartwarming pictures and both made me smile - I'm envious a little ( white envy :p ) whilst I am happy for you. I hope that this is THE moment and you're together always. Cheers to you!
 

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Joined
8 Apr 2005
Messages
16,950
Nick M said:
Congrats! They are heartwarming pictures and both made me smile - I'm envious a little ( white envy :p ) whilst I am happy for you. I hope that this is THE moment and you're together always. Cheers to you!

Thanks for your kind words :)

zeke_mo said:
Way to go man!!!!!! What a babe :p

I hope we all get invited to the bachelor party, I'll bring the drink if somebody else bring the ermmm....

Yeah she is hot, I got lucky on that one :)
 

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
25 Aug 2004
Messages
1,992
kcnychief said:
Thanks :)

So far so good, we got an apartment about 5 months ago. She just graduated from College, I finish FINALLY in December, then we want to get jobs situated, so probably about 3 years. Things aren't cheap either :(

Couldn't be happier, been together 3.5 years :)

Its good to hear somebody waited till they got out of college and got a good job.
 

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Joined
8 Apr 2005
Messages
16,950
zeke_mo said:
Its good to hear somebody waited till they got out of college and got a good job.

Well I am still in school, and WANT to get a job, but we are engaged. Definitely will wait to get married until things are settled though.
 

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
Joined
29 May 2002
Messages
820
congrats!
where and when is the bachelor party? :p
 

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Joined
29 Jul 2002
Messages
6,344
I noticed you waited till she had a few drinks in her :p...jk jk


Anyway...Congrats!
 

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Joined
8 Apr 2005
Messages
16,950
TittleBitties said:
I noticed you waited till she had a few drinks in her :p...jk jk


Anyway...Congrats!

Hehehe, well actually it was a surprise at her graduation party. She later jokingly got mad at me because I should have told her to stay in her dress for the pictures.

She does enjoy the "sauce" though :laugh:
 

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
Joined
9 Jun 2002
Messages
9,606
cant wait for the party :D cograts dude.
 

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
Joined
25 Aug 2004
Messages
1,992
kcnychief said:
Awhile off yet, but judging by your avatar, you are invited :)
rofl....

Make sure to take pics of your party ;)
 

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Joined
6 Dec 2003
Messages
3,508
congrats!!!!!! very nice:)


her friend is quite the looker..........:)
 

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
Joined
29 May 2002
Messages
820
kcnychief said:
Awhile off yet, but judging by your avatar, you are invited :)

too funny. MA, thats quite the hike!
 

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Joined
26 Apr 2004
Messages
4,085
First off.. congrats. Marriage is (mostly) bliss - at least the good ones are.

Why just yesterday, I celebrated 7 years of being married myself (let me clarify - 7 years with the same wife :p :)
 

mfarley

OSNN Senior Addict
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
268
Congrats bud...you'll have to post some more pics of you lot.
 

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Joined
29 Jul 2002
Messages
6,344
kcnychief said:
Hehehe, well actually it was a surprise at her graduation party. She later jokingly got mad at me because I should have told her to stay in her dress for the pictures.

She does enjoy the "sauce" though :laugh:


hehe
 

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political Access
Joined
9 Jan 2004
Messages
1,742
Sorry I'm lagging behind lately...congrats to you and many happy years for you both!
 

tom9042

OSNN Senior Addict
Joined
7 Dec 2002
Messages
314
Congratulations!

Marriage is great. I've done it myself more than once.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?

Forum statistics

Threads
62,007
Messages
673,466
Members
5,600
Latest member
Patrick Test