I found a bag of money!!!

egghead

Double O Egghead
#1
I was walking home in the park. it was long and scary as I felt I was being followed. As I walked toward my path I could see the moon had lit a path quite well and as I walked I could hear ruffling sounds in the bushes. It scared me enough to run and just as I did I tripped on a plastic bag and out popped a bundle of $100. Not being a fool in the dark I said sorry and pushed the $100 bundle closer to the plastic bag where I saw multiple bundles. I crapped my pants almost. My heart started to beat as I realized I stumbled on someone hiding their money. I was about to run without being being noticed when out of the bushes sprang a raccoon that made a growling noise and proceeded to walk away. I then realized I alone and immediatly picked up the bag and ran home!!

As i came closer to my house I decided to go around the blok as I was not sure I was being followed. The bag must have weighed 10lbs!!!

A quick look revealed 5 thick stacks of $100 wrapped in layers with rubber bands.

No one followed me and I know cause I live in a place where their is no traffic and I saw no traffic.

When I got home I found that each band had 1 stack worth $5000

each $5000 was stuck together by another rubber band creating a stack of $25000 in $100 bills.

the bag contained 5 of these stacks!!

edit

I just saw on the news that someone set fire to a car a few blocks away!!!

I'm going to crash
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#7
That sounds too much like an essay,and if I'd have found that much money no way would I be able to type that clearly :laugh:

Oh and I wouldn't tell anyone incase it turned out to be someone's life savings and I'd look terrible for keeping it :crosseyed:
 
#9
hahah Evil Marge is right it does look like an essay, i wouldn't even take the time to write all of that, maybe i found 25000 dollars and that's it :p
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#10
lancer said:
But Evil Marge you would still keep it wouldn't you!! :)
Oh god no,I wouldn't be able to live with myself.I'd never sleep for imagining what I'd feel like if I lost that much cash,I'd be devastated :cry:
 

egghead

Double O Egghead
#11
The moneys real!!! the moneys real!!!!

I just pulled out red and blue fibers!!!!



muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

hahaha

$125,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
#14
egghead said:
The moneys real!!! the moneys real!!!!

I just pulled out red and blue fibers!!!!



muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

hahaha

$125,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*cough* BullShiit *cough* *cough* BullShiit *cough*

:laugh:
 

egghead

Double O Egghead
#15
My mom came into my room today just as I was holden 2 bundles of cash in my hands and she confronted me and asked if found the lost money that was reported all over the news.

I said no and asked her to call me later.

It's all over the local news that some guy left his wife after finding her in bed with some guy so he emptied his safe and left her. He said he got drunk and lost some money in a park and was pleading for the cash back. To make things worse he said he said his car overheated and caught on fire and all his clothing was in his car. I don't want to give him the money but now my mom knows. arghh!!!!

Read the story here.

:(

Egghead
 

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
#17
egghead said:
My mom came into my room today just as I was holden 2 bundles of cash in my hands and she confronted me and asked if found the lost money that was reported all over the news.

I said no and asked her to call me later.

It's all over the local news that some guy left his wife after finding her in bed with some guy so he emptied his safe and left her. He said he got drunk and lost some money in a park and was pleading for the cash back. To make things worse he said he said his car overheated and caught on fire and all his clothing was in his car. I don't want to give him the money but now my mom knows. arghh!!!!

Read the story here.

:(

Egghead
Sorry still don't believe you. But if I was the person with the money I'd give it back to the poor guy,I think he's been through enough.Why kick a man when he's down? :speechless:
 
#18
Evil Marge said:
Sorry still don't believe you. But if I was the person with the money I'd give it back to the poor guy,I think he's been through enough.Why kick a man when he's down? :speechless:
Did you "read the story"? ;)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
61,971
Messages
673,299
Members
89,016
Latest member
Poseeut