I found a bag of money!!!

egghead

Double O Egghead
I was walking home in the park. it was long and scary as I felt I was being followed. As I walked toward my path I could see the moon had lit a path quite well and as I walked I could hear ruffling sounds in the bushes. It scared me enough to run and just as I did I tripped on a plastic bag and out popped a bundle of $100. Not being a fool in the dark I said sorry and pushed the $100 bundle closer to the plastic bag where I saw multiple bundles. I crapped my pants almost. My heart started to beat as I realized I stumbled on someone hiding their money. I was about to run without being being noticed when out of the bushes sprang a raccoon that made a growling noise and proceeded to walk away. I then realized I alone and immediatly picked up the bag and ran home!!

As i came closer to my house I decided to go around the blok as I was not sure I was being followed. The bag must have weighed 10lbs!!!

A quick look revealed 5 thick stacks of $100 wrapped in layers with rubber bands.

No one followed me and I know cause I live in a place where their is no traffic and I saw no traffic.

When I got home I found that each band had 1 stack worth $5000

each $5000 was stuck together by another rubber band creating a stack of $25000 in $100 bills.

the bag contained 5 of these stacks!!

edit

I just saw on the news that someone set fire to a car a few blocks away!!!

I'm going to crash

So THATS where I lost it!

egghead are you serious or is this a joke?

Yeah rite... and today isn't April 1st. :rolleyes:

[edit]
Otherwise, it's bleeding edge upgade time! :D

That sounds too much like an essay,and if I'd have found that much money no way would I be able to type that clearly :laugh:

Oh and I wouldn't tell anyone incase it turned out to be someone's life savings and I'd look terrible for keeping it :crosseyed:

But Evil Marge you would still keep it wouldn't you!! :)

hahah Evil Marge is right it does look like an essay, i wouldn't even take the time to write all of that, maybe i found 25000 dollars and that's it :p

lancer said:
But Evil Marge you would still keep it wouldn't you!! :)
Oh god no,I wouldn't be able to live with myself.I'd never sleep for imagining what I'd feel like if I lost that much cash,I'd be devastated :cry:

The moneys real!!! the moneys real!!!!

I just pulled out red and blue fibers!!!!

biggrin.gif

muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

hahaha

$125,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

was there a finger in it? i told that guy to leave a finger in it..

i got 2 dollars in my coin case (tupperware actually)
i found it while putting my coins away... yes

egghead said:
The moneys real!!! the moneys real!!!!

I just pulled out red and blue fibers!!!!

biggrin.gif

muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg

hahaha

$125,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*cough* BullShiit *cough* *cough* BullShiit *cough*

:laugh:

My mom came into my room today just as I was holden 2 bundles of cash in my hands and she confronted me and asked if found the lost money that was reported all over the news.

I said no and asked her to call me later.

It's all over the local news that some guy left his wife after finding her in bed with some guy so he emptied his safe and left her. He said he got drunk and lost some money in a park and was pleading for the cash back. To make things worse he said he said his car overheated and caught on fire and all his clothing was in his car. I don't want to give him the money but now my mom knows. arghh!!!!

Read the story here.

:(

Egghead

egghead said:
My mom came into my room today just as I was holden 2 bundles of cash in my hands and she confronted me and asked if found the lost money that was reported all over the news.

I said no and asked her to call me later.

It's all over the local news that some guy left his wife after finding her in bed with some guy so he emptied his safe and left her. He said he got drunk and lost some money in a park and was pleading for the cash back. To make things worse he said he said his car overheated and caught on fire and all his clothing was in his car. I don't want to give him the money but now my mom knows. arghh!!!!

Read the story here.

:(

Egghead
Sorry still don't believe you. But if I was the person with the money I'd give it back to the poor guy,I think he's been through enough.Why kick a man when he's down? :speechless:

Evil Marge said:
Sorry still don't believe you. But if I was the person with the money I'd give it back to the poor guy,I think he's been through enough.Why kick a man when he's down? :speechless:
Did you "read the story"? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back