In Registry Editor, locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\C ommon
1. Click the registry subkey, point to New on the Edit menu, and then click Key.
2. Type Security, and then press ENTER to name the key.
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type DisableHyperlinkWarning, and then press ENTER to name the entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click DisableHyperlinkWarning, and then click Modify.
6. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click Decimal, and then type 1 under Value data.
Note A value of 0 enables the hyperlink warning message. A value of 1 disables the hyperlink warning message.
7. Click OK.
8. Exit Registry Editor.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS