How to turn off notification?

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone know how to disable this notification ins OUtlook 2007?

Attachments

• Notice.jpg
    Notice.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 109
See if this will do it.

In Registry Editor, locate the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\C ommon

1. Click the registry subkey, point to New on the Edit menu, and then click Key.
2. Type Security, and then press ENTER to name the key.
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type DisableHyperlinkWarning, and then press ENTER to name the entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click DisableHyperlinkWarning, and then click Modify.
6. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click Decimal, and then type 1 under Value data.

Note A value of 0 enables the hyperlink warning message. A value of 1 disables the hyperlink warning message.
7. Click OK.
8. Exit Registry Editor.

You are using outlook and it was a hyperlink that is causing it. So hence, hyperlink warning.

and what if a bad link slips through? ky and Vaseline at the ready! :p

This worked but I am still confused as to why and how the registry edit was made. Do you have a guide that explains these things?

just think of it as an on/off switch which is there but Microsoft has covered over the switch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back