Well I found a few problems that might say why MS didn't put this feature (although they are not that serious).
For instance I had a user logged which didn't have rights to login remotely (gpedit.msc), I logged on remotely, and after that connected to the session of the user which didn't have rights for remote logins, after that winlogon crashed.
A thing I observed, also by switching between users in the same terminal window, is that if I switch to another user(user1), and then I switch back to user2 and I try to logoff user1 it logged out user2.... (this may not be that acurate though--there might have been other causes for that, although i can't think of anything)
Another thing is that if you try to remote control a user's session, and that user doesn't allow you to control it, It crashes windows... I mean a total FREEZE.
So take care, or maybe there are some other things I should do to make things work like they should?
Anyway it is a great thing what you did here guys, thumbs up.