How to buy XP Professional for $39.99. HURRY!

Thanks for the link. I'll give it a try. Woohoo! 202KB/sec!!!*hugs cable connection*
Those of you on dialup, it is a 132MB download.

yeah ..

yeah .. no kidding .. 2.2 kb/s .. whoohoooo ... I'll be done around next week :(

Does one have to be a MCSE Pro to get the deal with XP pro? Or a busness owner or something?

dont think so ...

I am neither and I filled out the application to get it with no problems

Re: dont think so ...

Originally posted by mattg1981
I am neither and I filled out the application to get it with no problems

I believe it's nolonger available, thought the page is still there...let me know if anyone can still get this

this link is now good again...if you didn't do this yet, better hurry

I hear there is a way to get Win XP pro with a Corp. key and not pay for it... Is this true or just a virus ?????

:confused:

PS.... I did buy mine !!!!! :)

I havnt heard anything about that ... sounds too good to be true and you know what they say about those things ...

If there is any truth to that though ... spread the wealth :) and let us know.

I got mine fer free, Teachers Edition. :D
Actually, I know someone that works for MicroSquish. :D

It's here

I received my copy today. :) :) :)
It came in a nice kit. I will, some time later, do a clean install

I can't believe I got all this stuff for 40.00 bucks! Why did I buy the XP Home Upgrade disk for 100.00? Boot to the head, I say...

The baseball's cool, and will remain in it's case...anybody want an extra Eddy "Reliable" Trustman statue thingy?

Now should I bother upgrading from Home to Pro? How do I go about it? I'd rather not do a clean install at the moment...thanks in advance.

Missed the UPS man today. Had to work late. :( He left me a little note on the door though (signature required for delivery). He will be back tomorrow between 2 and 5. I will make sure and be here.

Now why the hell is mine not even in IL when it was shipped on June 25 (I should have received it today, July 2) ??

To those whom have received it: was the tracking information up-to-date?

Originally posted by freightgod
Sorry, i spoke too soon, the kids made off with him, lol

oh you tease you....LOL

hope the kids enjoy it :D

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back