How to buy XP Professional for $39.99. HURRY!

Here's my tracking info.

Funny thing; I checked my bank statement online the other day and saw a charge from some outfit called Sunrise Identity....I didn't recognize the charge so I've been trying to get more info out of my bank, but they couldn't obtain a phone number or any more info...I was on the verge of disputing the charge when LO ups delivers this Go Pro package today...shipped from Sunrise Identity out of Woodinvale, WA. (Here's a link to some outfit by the same name that I found through a google search. ) May or may not be the same outfit, but nice to know I didn't get charged until the box shipped...also weird that i ordered through Microsoft and yet....anyway, check your credit card or bank statement online to see when you were charged by Sunrise Identity and you'll know when your box shipped.

Anyway so should I put it on a shelf until my next clean install or should I upgrade from Home to Pro? opinions, please, gentlemenz

Originally posted by madmatt
To those whom have received it: was the tracking information up-to-date?
I never even checked the tracking info. But, I did get an UPS note on my door today. So I know it is here.

Originally posted by freightgod
Anyway so should I put it on a shelf until my next clean install or should I upgrade from Home to Pro? opinions, please, gentlemenz

wait for your next clean install,

I did a upgrade from home to Pro no problem, but then again I wasn't risking anything, didn't have any programs installed other the XP Home. Went fine.

:cool:

sucks for u.. im downloading at over 300kbps 4mb cable connection woot

Originally posted by freightgod
Here's my tracking info.

Funny thing; I checked my bank statement online the other day and saw a charge from some outfit called Sunrise Identity....I didn't recognize the charge so I've been trying to get more info out of my bank, but they couldn't obtain a phone number or any more info...I was on the verge of disputing the charge when LO ups delivers this Go Pro package today...shipped from Sunrise Identity out of Woodinvale, WA. (Here's a link to some outfit by the same name that I found through a google search. ) May or may not be the same outfit, but nice to know I didn't get charged until the box shipped...also weird that i ordered through Microsoft and yet....anyway, check your credit card or bank statement online to see when you were charged by Sunrise Identity and you'll know when your box shipped.

First and foremost, you should have noticed the company on the invoice and tracking info you were emailed:

Email from: All - Windows XP Partner Kit Extranet Contacts [contact-xpck@sunriseid.com]

Secondly, I live in NY, and that is BS that you received yours, but mine isn't even in IL. I'm calling UPS!

Originally posted by EMPIRETANK
sucks for u.. im downloading at over 300kbps 4mb cable connection woot

Huh :confused:

wrong thread maybe?

:cool:

Hey Madmatt, jeez I was only sharing; I ordered it back in April and wasn't really salivating all that time so the name didn't ring a bell.

And by the way, I've been in the freight forwarding business for a dozen years...by all means call UPS, they will get right on it LOL

As they did, they put a trace on the package and will be contacting me tomorrow between 10 AM and 2 PM EST.

Thanks =)

Is this offer still available? I check the site and either I overlooked it or the information regarding the "Go Pro" Collectors Kit was no longer there.

Regards,

KC Ranger

Odered my first on 5-17, got it on 6-27. Ordered my second on 6-16, got it on 7-2.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back