how old is every1

Yeah thats true, teens always been that way.
but this time its 10 times worst, like a plague or something , 17 year old teen idols preaching for independence to kids that cant take care of them selfs without mommys and daddys cash... kinda sucks to be a parent, at least i don't have to stand there people, can just tell them to **** off.

Jewelzz said; "A little fear doesn't hurt, it's when that 's all there is, fear."

My dad's favorite trick was to buy me a toy that was called a Bit-Bat (or something like that). It was a wooden paddle (about ping pong paddle size) with an elastic (rubber) band stapled to it and had a small normally red ball attached to it. The idea was to hit the ball with the paddle and then it would return to you and you'd hit it again - great fun!

Well, the rubber would always manage to break or come out from under the staple - thus the paddle was no good anymore!

Wantta bet?

My dad found a very ingenious use for the "broken paddles" - he'd say in a soft voice - "down to the cellar son". Once down there he'd say, "turn around, bend over and touch your toes - oh by the way, don't put your hand back there or this paddle might break your hand".

My first trip to the cellar put the fear of God in me and hurt like heck. With each trip to the cellar, the fear lessened - but it still hurt like heck - so Jewelzz is incorrect - a little fear does hurt!:D

I can laugh about it now - but I use to hate having to bend over and touch my toes - man that was worse than the wooping - sorta like helping your dad woop your a$$!

Yea, it was great - me and my dad sharing some really quality time together in the cellar! :huh:

Bottom line is - I lived through it and promised myself I would never treat my kids that way and I haven't. Sure they were disciplined in other ways - you know the really nasty things like grounded/no TV for a couple of days/and of course my favorite - no phone. Man that no phone one drives teenage girls nuts!;)

Heh, if they are into computers, No computer really hurts! Oh my duaghter would throw such a fit because the computer was taken away ( no literally at first). She would sneak online when I wasn't home :mad: I finally moved it into my bedroom. I would take the keyboard to work and lock my bedroom door. Heh, they think they're smart then us. The reasone the keyboard was taken is because she broke into my bedroom :mad:

Don't mess with Mom!!! You might be a b!tch in training but rememeber I'm the b!tch training you :p

lol@jewelzz

but i think dealing with boys vs girls is totally different ..my sisters never felt the working end of a belt and i dont think they should ..boys are another matter altogether and need a little firmer hand IMO

i was a terror and deserved most of the ass whoopin' i got ...lol

i have a nephew now that tells his mother to go F*** herself when she asks him to do something ...christ i have ripped the little twat off the couch by the ear a couple times ..then he tells me he is going to sue me ...lol

if i ever spoke like that to my mother my life would have been in danger ..to this day i dont even swear in front of my mother!!

Isn't this thread called "how old is every 1" and not "how to raise your children".
I accept that everyone here is from different countries, cultures, and families and I will let it stay that way, but can we stick to the thread please?

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey madmax1345, where in San Francisco are you???

I'm in the Mission District near General Hospital.

Now in the Marina District, was over in Russian Hill.

Originally posted by Octopus
you told us I remeber it was something like 18-19
now give me the 5 bucks you promised:p

yea , I've forgot :eek: , but my promision' must be respected ! :cool:

Originally posted by Burpster
lol@jewelzz

but i think dealing with boys vs girls is totally different ..my sisters never felt the working end of a belt and i dont think they should ..boys are another matter altogether and need a little firmer hand IMO

i was a terror and deserved most of the ass whoopin' i got ...lol

i have a nephew now that tells his mother to go F*** herself when she asks him to do something ...christ i have ripped the little twat off the couch by the ear a couple times ..then he tells me he is going to sue me ...lol

if i ever spoke like that to my mother my life would have been in danger ..to this day i dont even swear in front of my mother!!

Makes me sick when some kid goes " hit me and I'll sue your ass off " to his parents. What the ****? Sue your parents? What kind of crap is that. Unless you've been abused all your life by them, even still, they are the ones that gave life to you. You don't put lawsuits on your a parents.

My parents never hit me, althrough sometimes if I really, really make my mother angry, and that's soley my fault, I'll get a book thrown in my general direction, but it never hits me anyway, and that is on very, very rare occasions. :p

Not to say that I don't get yelled at, I do, but, again, that's 99% of the time my fault, so I aint complaining.

24 on the outside

30 on the inside

You decide which one is real.

Originally posted by Herkalees
24 on the outside

30 on the inside

You decide which one is real.

lol, Have you had a transplant of internal organs :D hehe

Originally posted by wufong
lol, Have you had a transplant of internal organs :D hehe

Nope, my insides are 24 too... I just feel like I'm 30, or just plain older than I am when I compare myself to others who are 24.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back