how old is every1

it seems the older you get the dummer you are, i thought they said old people are wise? mmm :huh:

Originally posted by b-man__
it seems the older you get the dummer you are, i thought they said old people are wise? mmm :huh:

Hey,
...Don't mess with us old folks....

... Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!
:cool:

Hey madmax1345, where in San Francisco are you???

I'm in the Mission District near General Hospital.

Yeah I heard about this, but I never really had this problem... At 16, I'm the same boy genius I was at 14... and can only get better ;)

Im 20 :0(.. what a terrible age haha.. You are so close to going places... but you can buy ciggerettes haha.. I dont even smoke

Why is that CHILDREN have this attitude but when they can not come up with the answer they come to us older, dummer ADULTS to obtain it. Then they set back and say things like "I am a genius".

These are surly not the leaders of the futher........:(

Wisdom is knowing your place and staying out of it...

:happy:

SON!!! How do you use this computer.. how do you make the dvd player work?.. how do you get on the internet? whats a "video card" do? how do you set the "digital" clock... pft.. dont make fun of the young when you depend on them....

You need to open you eyes youngster. If it were not for the older then there would be no internet, digital clocks,etc. Who do you think developed the items that you talk about. Where do you think that all came from?

Quote from Ace123

"Technology is flying by so fast.. you have no idea whats gonna be in your kitchen tomorrow.. let alone know how to use it. We are the future.. Older just have a bad attitude about the young because they were young at one time. It used to be the older were the wiser because technology didn't advance for decades..."

To show what you do not know, technology did not advance because of the lack of education during the time period that you speak of. Older people ( and yes we are people just like you ) have made the mistake of trying to give there children what they did not have, education, a nice roof over there heads, money to spend, cars to drive, etc.. Now as a result we have a youth that does not understand anything about caring for others, compassion, or just plain being nice to someone because you are a good person.

Where is my adult support in this? Come on you are the ADULTS remember?

Note: By the way Ace123 I was just dumb enough to use a spell checker and corrected you spelling.......... You are welcome...

Originally posted by Tinker

Note: By the way Ace123 I was just dumb enough to use a spell checker and corrected you spelling.......... You are welcome...

:D :D I like that part of your reply Tinker :D

Originally posted by Ace123
SON!!! How do you use this computer.. how do you make the dvd player work?.. how do you get on the internet? whats a "video card" do? how do you set the "digital" clock... pft.. dont make fun of the young when you depend on them....

Not likely... I can program any flippin piece of electronic equipment out there with or without a remote. And I don't need the manual for it either. :cool:

But let's flip the script here... DAD!!! can I borrow the car?... I'm having problems with my girlfriend (or boyfriend... son or daughter)... I need money... I got fired from McDonald's... My girlfriend is... ummmm....I'm.... ummmm... my car broke down and I don't have any money to fix it... I need money for school... My P2 is too slow, I need a new computer... I need a faster Video Card... I need a new Monitor... I want a PS2, an X Box... I want new Games... DAD!!!

Don't make fun of the older folks when you'll be in *Depends* soon enough... :p :cool:

And by the way... I'll be 44 next month. :happy: :cool:

old enough to know better and young enough not to care

Kids today think to much of them selfs , I know its funny coming from an 18 yo, sense i am not that old my self, but its true.

I think its because of the "you can be whatever you want" , "look how smart you are" , "my boy is only 13 and he can say full sentences" attitude that some parents have... what happened to the "go do your homework or i'll kick your ass from here till sunday" attitude?!?!

Your Commanders 19 ;) going on 20 on feb 28th *I feel so OLD :eek:*.

-Commander

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back