• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how do i fax from braodband

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
ok, i need to send a fax. never really faxed before even on just a fax machine.
i went into add/remove and made sure faxing service is installed under windows components. i have an all-in-one fax/copier/printer/scanner.

how can i tell my computer to send it? i think you can do this, not sure though. i dont have a land line, so i can't use my computers modem.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
or if you only have a couple of pages you need faxed, email me the pages and i'll fax them for you.

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
oh, wait, never mind, thanks for the offer though, but it has some personal info on it. like my ssn. not that i dont trust you, just me bein paraniod and secure about my info.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
i also thing efax has a free trial thing as well so you may be able to send a few pages for free.

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
yea, i know. kinkos or any one of a dozen places with a mile or two. just hoping it could be done from my set-up. i mean i have 7 computers, broadband, all kinds of equipment, plus pay like $50+/month for interent. the same IP service offers cable tv, phone, radio, everything. theres no reason why i should be able to send a freakin fax.

reciveing i coud see being a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies