how do i fax from braodband

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
ok, i need to send a fax. never really faxed before even on just a fax machine.
i went into add/remove and made sure faxing service is installed under windows components. i have an all-in-one fax/copier/printer/scanner.

how can i tell my computer to send it? i think you can do this, not sure though. i dont have a land line, so i can't use my computers modem.

the only way to use faxing with broadband, is to use a fax service like efax.com etc.. you pay a small monthly fee or a one off charge.

http://www.efax.com

or if you only have a couple of pages you need faxed, email me the pages and i'll fax them for you.

ok, thank for the help man! much appr. its only 1 page. i'll email it once i scan it.

oh, wait, never mind, thanks for the offer though, but it has some personal info on it. like my ssn. not that i dont trust you, just me bein paraniod and secure about my info.

ermm then go to kmart or kinkos, they can fax it for like 30c of something.

i also thing efax has a free trial thing as well so you may be able to send a few pages for free.

yea, i know. kinkos or any one of a dozen places with a mile or two. just hoping it could be done from my set-up. i mean i have 7 computers, broadband, all kinds of equipment, plus pay like $50+/month for interent. the same IP service offers cable tv, phone, radio, everything. theres no reason why i should be able to send a freakin fax.

reciveing i coud see being a problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back