• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do i add an avatar???

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Just a quicky people!

How do i add my own custom avatar....got an excellent one that'll make you chuckle!!!

Cheers

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Welcome to XP-erience Teddy :)

Go to CPUser then Edit Options, at the bottom is where you choose your avatar.

G

Grinder714

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Welcome to XP-erience Teddy :)

Go to CPUser then Edit Options, at the bottom is where you choose your avatar.
Damn, beat me by 1 min!!:rolleyes:

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
more help! sorry!

I've got this excellent pic waiting to be my avatar but for some reason it is imbedded in an Outlook XP email and wont let me save it! Ive tried "Save Picture As..." and even sent it to a hotmail address. From hotmail it lets me save the pic and i name it to *.gif on my desktop but when i open it (eg in Internet Explorer) it just come up with one of those little red X's! Help me please!....again!!

Cheers

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
bollox & double bollox

I was just browsing the Fun forum and guess what i found....yep, you guessed it, a link to my very own avatar!

The shame

teddy, anytime you want to save a picture off the net (or anywhere else) and are unable to by clicking "save as...", etc., just hit the print screen button next to the f12 key.

then hit paste under edit menu in ms paint or paint shop pro.

hope this helps! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage