How do i add an avatar???

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Just a quicky people!

How do i add my own custom avatar....got an excellent one that'll make you chuckle!!!

Cheers

Welcome to XP-erience Teddy :)

Go to CPUser then Edit Options, at the bottom is where you choose your avatar.

Click on user cp, edit options and go to bottom of page.

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Welcome to XP-erience Teddy :)

Go to CPUser then Edit Options, at the bottom is where you choose your avatar.

Damn, beat me by 1 min!!:rolleyes:

i thank you!

Appreciate it....just me being a bit stuupid/lazy!

Cheers again!

hey do it soon were all in suspence!!!!!!!!!!!

more help! sorry!

I've got this excellent pic waiting to be my avatar but for some reason it is imbedded in an Outlook XP email and wont let me save it! Ive tried "Save Picture As..." and even sent it to a hotmail address. From hotmail it lets me save the pic and i name it to *.gif on my desktop but when i open it (eg in Internet Explorer) it just come up with one of those little red X's! Help me please!....again!!

Cheers

Hmmm, have you tried to open it in a program such at Paint, PhotoShop or PaintShop?

Took me a bit of optimizing to allow it to be uploaded....

PS This image is in no way a reprentation of myself.

Nice Teddy, saw the dancing Spider Man for the 1st time yesterday, one of our members post a pic of it.

bollox & double bollox

I was just browsing the Fun forum and guess what i found....yep, you guessed it, a link to my very own avatar!

The shame

I will scour the web for another...

Thanx for all your help tho!

teddy, anytime you want to save a picture off the net (or anywhere else) and are unable to by clicking "save as...", etc., just hit the print screen button next to the f12 key.

then hit paste under edit menu in ms paint or paint shop pro.

hope this helps! ;)

Heh, thanx MdSalih...I'm so tired I can't see straight today and totally missed moving this thread :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back