Hotmail Storage

L

Luna64

I find this really strange.

In my inbox (I use MSN hotmail) i have about 5 emails taking up about 15k.

But when I go to the Home tab on Hotmail it says i am using 43% of my total space.

I went and searched through all my MSN groups but I found no files or pictures in any of them. So what is taking up 43% of my storage ?

I used to only have about 3 to 4 % taken up. This is strange.

E

enonemoose

Originally posted by Luna64
I find this really strange.

In my inbox (I use MSN hotmail) i have about 5 emails taking up about 15k.

But when I go to the Home tab on Hotmail it says i am using 43% of my total space.

I went and searched through all my MSN groups but I found no files or pictures in any of them. So what is taking up 43% of my storage ?

I used to only have about 3 to 4 % taken up. This is strange.
Sent mail in the sent mail folder? Received mail separated into other folders? Do you filter junk mail to a separate folder and not delete it immediately? It all adds up.

L

Luna64

I delete all my trash and junk mail.

I have nothing in the sent mail folder or any other folder (other than my inbox)

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Go to Hotmail Home and under where it shows your useage - click on View all folders. Thius will show you what (amount) is in each of your folders and the percentage of useage of storage - perhaps this will help explain where the excess is!

L

Luna64

I did that, and it shows my inbox taking up 33k. Everything else is 0.

Yet when I look at the status bar, it says I have used .8MB out of 2MB.

:huh:

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
That's really strange - perhaps this would be the time to use that "contact us" link at the bottom of Hotmail Help!

Sorry I wasn't more help!:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut