• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Holiday cheers

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Well, this place, these members, and our staff...you have become my family.

and so, for the people I care about, my family.

I write;

My every best wish

My most powerfull prayer

to you

to yours

this day

and forward

perris

happy holidays to each.

please, let me hear from you before january first...thanx.

alos, we have family from all over this planet earth, so, all good tidings, please make these as multi or non-denominational as possible.

thank you

Thanks a lot dealer. Seriously, that was really nice of you.

Thank you friend.

And to everyone,

Best Holiday's Wishes

Wishing you that, and peace mixed and mingled with love,

God Bless,
Nick M

A

Ace123

Merry holidays Nick, Xsiv, jewellz, evil marg, dealer, octopus, sboulema, funkydredd......... ntfs.org........... and everybody else I can think of........ I LOVE YOU GUYS! lol

Originally posted by Octopus
:eek: your sig....you have ripped off NTFS main skin, that cost 50 bucks :p
Where are the little letters telling me that i may not use the skin in my sig... :) accusing me for nothing cost ya 50 bucks, lets cal it even :p

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Taking a somewhat (hopefully) different approach - since we are all scattered over this great big world (and some even hang out in/on the waters drilling oil) I thought it would be appropriate to suggest the following link for everyone to have a look at.:D

Oh yea - I would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year and also thank everyone for all your help, jokes and insults! :D :D

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
well, since my holiday sticky was unstuck by someine even more powerful then dealer, I guess I have to just keep bumping this, till the holidays come, so I can make ssure all my freinds get my best holiday wishes.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage