Holiday cheers

Wishing you all both the peace and the joy that is Christmas, not only today but throughout the coming year. May you and yours be truly blessed. :) Remember the best gifts are the gifts of the heart.:)

Originally posted by Zooker
Wishing you all both the peace and the joy that is Christmas, not only today but throughout the coming year. May you and yours be truly blessed. :) Remember the best gifts are the gifts of the heart.:)
Well said Zooker :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS DEALER AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks, your apart of my family too !!

merry easter everybody

[SERIOUS] Have a merry christmas everybody and i hope santa brings you everything you want [/SERIOUS]

wishing you, yours and all a happy christmas and a merry new year.

now, wheres the presents? :p

We are our own presents * laughs *

Presents%2003%20DSCF0037.jpg

Here you go.

I want everybody to leave work early today...even if you have nowhere to go...just leave work early...tell them last minute shopping, or not to lie, last minute errands...that'll work everytime.

good holidays
all

Not when you're the only one at work and night shift doesn't start until 18:00.

I'll be the only one on the forum tomorrow lol

Happy Holidays everyone :) now i'm outta here ..off to lake(no pc) to have a little fun :) have gun at work jewelzz ...heheh

if you can read this, shame on you...turn off your computer, and go back to your family.

or call some friends.

see you guys later

Originally posted by dealer
if you can read this, shame on you...turn off your computer, and go back to your family.
*hangs head in shame*

Merry Xmas all!!! Hope santa brought you everything you wanted

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back