Hmm

D

Daviesbad04

Ok so i just tried installing 2 betas (Im a freak when it comes to betas, I just love installing new stuff, but ne who back to the subject) Ok so i tried installin IE6 2800 and DirectX 9 but everytime i finish d/l either and they start installing it gives me this error: The software you are about to install is not digitally signed, bla bla bla, please call ure software manufacturer for more info bla bla bla.........So, Nebody know how i can get rid of that thing for awhile?:confused:

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
you can install anyway....... that message is just warning that what your about to do, might not work with XP......get ready to reformat......;)

D

Daviesbad04

Heres the thing, I only get that message when im installing drivers, wich i always ignore. The message im gettin now is KINDA like that but i dont get to choose to continue or not it just tells me:This software will not be installed, yata yata yata, click OK to exit installation.......thats wut ticks me the heck off!:mad:

Taurus

hardware monkey
check image... that's for drivers. if taht doesn't do anything for the software, then it's just built into it and there's nothing you can do about it.

D

Daviesbad04

:(

Thats what I got for my drivers, cuz they always work right. But i guess i wont be able to install these fun little betas:( :(

I wonder how other ppl out there do it?

Do they like hack theyre system or do they have some fake version of windows..........hmm, Oh well, thnx for the help everyone!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel