Hmm

• Thread starter Daviesbad04
  • Start date
D

Daviesbad04

Ok so i just tried installing 2 betas (Im a freak when it comes to betas, I just love installing new stuff, but ne who back to the subject) Ok so i tried installin IE6 2800 and DirectX 9 but everytime i finish d/l either and they start installing it gives me this error: The software you are about to install is not digitally signed, bla bla bla, please call ure software manufacturer for more info bla bla bla.........So, Nebody know how i can get rid of that thing for awhile?:confused:

you can install anyway....... that message is just warning that what your about to do, might not work with XP......get ready to reformat......;)

All it is is microsoft telling you that they have not certified the drivers. They do usually work. Of course with beta......... :D

Heres the thing, I only get that message when im installing drivers, wich i always ignore. The message im gettin now is KINDA like that but i dont get to choose to continue or not it just tells me:This software will not be installed, yata yata yata, click OK to exit installation.......thats wut ticks me the heck off!:mad:

Gotta agree..........major bummer.......:mad:

Maybe they're too much of a beta........

check image... that's for drivers. if taht doesn't do anything for the software, then it's just built into it and there's nothing you can do about it.

:(

Thats what I got for my drivers, cuz they always work right. But i guess i wont be able to install these fun little betas:( :(

I wonder how other ppl out there do it?

Do they like hack theyre system or do they have some fake version of windows..........hmm, Oh well, thnx for the help everyone!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back