High System Temp?

A

A_Mersser

Im just wondering what a system temp should average at? Mine is upwards to 30 Degrees (C) which is appox. 90 Degrees (F) and i was wondering if this was a problem cause my pc is running very slow latly. Thanks!:cool:

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
For your PIII is just fine .. u must specify that 30degrees for CPU .. the sistem runs slow caused by it's configuration .. no need to worry about temperatures in this moment ;)

A

A_Mersser

actually I should have clarified this earlier. Im on a freinds computer that has this problem, not my reliable PIII! :blink:

Specs that might make a difference:

AMD 1.0GHz
640MB Ram
250W Power Supply
Fresh Install Of Windows XP just 2 days ago

djwhite

OSNN Senior Addict
30 C is fine. That's what my 1700+ used to run at until my CPU fan died and I couldn't find another one at the same speed so I had to put a crappy 5000RPM one on it and now my CPU is running at 50 C.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut