High System Temp?

A

A_Mersser

Im just wondering what a system temp should average at? Mine is upwards to 30 Degrees (C) which is appox. 90 Degrees (F) and i was wondering if this was a problem cause my pc is running very slow latly. Thanks!:cool:

For your PIII is just fine .. u must specify that 30degrees for CPU .. the sistem runs slow caused by it's configuration .. no need to worry about temperatures in this moment ;)

actually I should have clarified this earlier. Im on a freinds computer that has this problem, not my reliable PIII! :blink:

Specs that might make a difference:

AMD 1.0GHz
640MB Ram
250W Power Supply
Fresh Install Of Windows XP just 2 days ago

30 C is fine. That's what my 1700+ used to run at until my CPU fan died and I couldn't find another one at the same speed so I had to put a crappy 5000RPM one on it and now my CPU is running at 50 C.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back