• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hidden Message revealed !!!

D

dragon29

What the hell .... I was just watching the Nvidia Club teaser movie from http://www.nvidia.com/content/areyouready/index.asp?task=play&format=wmp&bandwidth=broadband&video= and during the movie, close to the end, around 1:37, there is a white board in the background with "5 rules" .... at 1:37 a 6th rule pops up only for a split second .... i paused it ... and the 6 is totally readable ... but the rule itself is not ..... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT SAYS ..... please .... someone tell me what this is all about .... If you figure out something ... please send an email to DreadX@telus.net ....

Thanks

DreadX
DreadX@telus.net

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
Dunno, but i heard that if you play it backwards it will say that satan rules ;) , how about mailing them and asking.

D

DreadX

BULLCRAP ??? What do you mean bullcrap? Try watching the movie. I saw it also but I have no idea what it says.

X

P

pothitos

yep i managed to pause it on the exact spot where the light is shining on the white bord to the right it says "for"

D

DreadX

So what the hell is the rest of it ???

I sent an e-mail to nVidia today .... waiting on a reply ... (g'luck to me :)

Z

ZAnwar

Posted by DreadX
BULLCRAP ??? What do you mean bullcrap? Try watching the movie. I saw it also but I have no idea what it says.

X
I was saying it about what Benny said !

Are you sure, it says, satan rules Benny ?

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
HAHAHA , :D
Sarcasm is a dangerous thing i see, well i guess you have to listen to 70's underground rock bands to get this one.

Cheers ;)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
It may well be true in certain cases.
I can't remember where it all actually started (was back in the day of records/vinyl, ease of being played backwards and such).
It's a fun idea altho putting a message that sounds reletively clear when played backwards into a song that sounds normal played forwards would be quite a task :D

p.s. I like the sig too ;)

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
I'm pretty sure it turned out to be a lie ( there was a rumor about a certain record) , ohh well now you have something new to do speedy_B ;) .

And yeah, cool sig.

SPeedY_B

Intentional backward masking: A verbal message is recorded, is reversed in direction, and is superimposed on an existing musical passage. This can only be done intentionally -- by design. It first appeared in the late 1960s as a result of an accidental tape mixing error by John Lennon in the Beatles' song "Rain." He liked it and left it in. It is easy to recognize: when the music is played normally, one hears a passage that sounds like gibberish -- vaguely word-like, as if it is in a foreign language. Played backwards, clear, understandable phrase or sentence is heard.
Ta-da ;)

SPeedY_B

Has anyone actually managed to figure out the hidden 6th message from the video yet?

or should i say...
?tey oediv eht morf egassem ht6 neddih eht tuo erugif ot deganam yllautca enoyna saH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog