Hidden Message revealed !!!

D

dragon29

What the hell .... I was just watching the Nvidia Club teaser movie from http://www.nvidia.com/content/areyouready/index.asp?task=play&format=wmp&bandwidth=broadband&video= and during the movie, close to the end, around 1:37, there is a white board in the background with "5 rules" .... at 1:37 a 6th rule pops up only for a split second .... i paused it ... and the 6 is totally readable ... but the rule itself is not ..... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IT SAYS ..... please .... someone tell me what this is all about .... If you figure out something ... please send an email to DreadX@telus.net ....

Thanks

DreadX
DreadX@telus.net

Dunno, but i heard that if you play it backwards it will say that satan rules ;) , how about mailing them and asking.

BULLCRAP ??? What do you mean bullcrap? Try watching the movie. I saw it also but I have no idea what it says.

X

yep i managed to pause it on the exact spot where the light is shining on the white bord to the right it says "for"

So what the hell is the rest of it ???

I sent an e-mail to nVidia today .... waiting on a reply ... (g'luck to me :)

Save the file and use something like vDub to view it frame by frame perhaps ?

I think it say's "If u notice this notice,u will notice that this notice is not worth noticing":)

hahah Marge, I have that written on a sign on the side of my door (only 1 person has ever noticed it too :D )

Posted by DreadX
BULLCRAP ??? What do you mean bullcrap? Try watching the movie. I saw it also but I have no idea what it says.

X

I was saying it about what Benny said !

Are you sure, it says, satan rules Benny ?

HAHAHA , :D
Sarcasm is a dangerous thing i see, well i guess you have to listen to 70's underground rock bands to get this one.

Cheers ;)

I think he was joking..
If you play things backwards some people reckon there's subliminal messages in them.

Posted by SPeedY_B
I think he was joking..
If you play things backwards some people reckon there's subliminal messages in them.
And I always thought that was true :) lol. Nice sig Speedy..........

It may well be true in certain cases.
I can't remember where it all actually started (was back in the day of records/vinyl, ease of being played backwards and such).
It's a fun idea altho putting a message that sounds reletively clear when played backwards into a song that sounds normal played forwards would be quite a task :D

p.s. I like the sig too ;)

I'm pretty sure it turned out to be a lie ( there was a rumor about a certain record) , ohh well now you have something new to do speedy_B ;) .

And yeah, cool sig.

Intentional backward masking: A verbal message is recorded, is reversed in direction, and is superimposed on an existing musical passage. This can only be done intentionally -- by design. It first appeared in the late 1960s as a result of an accidental tape mixing error by John Lennon in the Beatles' song "Rain." He liked it and left it in. It is easy to recognize: when the music is played normally, one hears a passage that sounds like gibberish -- vaguely word-like, as if it is in a foreign language. Played backwards, clear, understandable phrase or sentence is heard.
Ta-da ;)

Has anyone actually managed to figure out the hidden 6th message from the video yet?

or should i say...
?tey oediv eht morf egassem ht6 neddih eht tuo erugif ot deganam yllautca enoyna saH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back