Henyman pr0n links

Henyman Pr0n links --> Drinking a gallon of milk --> killing people.

Yeah I see the link! :p

i just wanted to note that this is a very strange pr0n thread...

so i will confess that I love it when milk dribbles down my chin and into my bowl...:D

I love the liquid so much that I secretly cut up fruit and place them into a bowl with bran and gloriously pour the milk all over the fruit!

yum yum:)

now that is hot

Ok, so if you can't drink a gallon of milk (I'll take everyones word on it ;) ).

Why can I kill a gallon of dutch chocolate ice cream in 30 minutes and love every second of it?

milk and ice cream are different things. Milk is straight up milk and ice cream isnt.

TittleBitties said:
i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.
For enough money, I'll do it and record it for all to see.

TittleBitties said:
milk and ice cream are different things.
Talk about stating the obvious! Tis a bit like saying butter and cheese are different, or men and women:eek: :D

i would like to see that xsiv...for one your stomach is gonna get full and then as u try and add more its gonna get u all sick feeling and then your gonna throw up. Also it curds and all that in your tum tum so that dont help either. It was on an episode of jackass and nobody could do it.

edit: guess its an hour not 30 min. Not sure why my friends tried 30 min but o well. I guess i could get close to finishing it but not sure.

i have drunk a gallon of milk during summer while eating speghetti

milk was cold and very smooth

infact i would bath a cow in milk for Henyman

egghead said:
i have drunk a gallon of milk during summer while eating speghetti

milk was cold and very smooth

infact i would bath a cow in milk for Henyman

Somehow I think this could be something "dirty" I think heny will like this "you know you want it"

:lick:

to answer the Question of milk and Ice cream

Milk is a liquid. Ice cream is exactly what it says Iced Cream and is usually made by mixing ice with rock salt and adding flavored cream. It is usually mixed in huge vats, the stuff you buy at the store is then refrozen Iced cream.

yeah but the ice cream also melts into a liquid when u swallow it. All in all untill i see someone drink a gallon of milk in a hour i still say its impossible.

TittleBitties said:
yeah but the ice cream also melts into a liquid when u swallow it. All in all untill i see someone drink a gallon of milk in a hour i still say its impossible.

Geez, Tittle, melt a gallon of ice cream and see how much is liquid, two different forms. Remember ice? water?

true.dat falcon...how bout everybody on the forums gives u rep points for doing it xsiv? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back