• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Henyman pr0n links

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
reminded me of when we had different flavored/colored milk back in 1st grade and all that. Only flavor we drank was regualr,chocolate,and strawberry. The orange and grape milk didnt sound to good unless it was regular milk and just was colored?

Aprox

Political User
I once drank 8 of those mini chocolate milk jugs back in Middle school. Cost me a quarter a peice.... I got sick and threw up in the halls :p That cheap school milk was some nasty sheet in quantity.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
back in my lil kid days...the chocolate milk tasted like sour chocolate milk mixed with 5 day old coffee. Also...i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.

TittleBitties said:
back in my lil kid days...the chocolate milk tasted like sour chocolate milk mixed with 5 day old coffee. Also...i bet nobody here can drink a gallon of milk in 30 min without throwing up.

I know I can't do that (seeing as I'd get extremely sick to my stomache after about the first pint or two) but I'd wager if you gave either of my younger brothers the opportunity to they'd gladly chug the gallon without anything worse than getting a full bladder.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Unno...my friends tried it and they didnt even get half a gallon down before they started throwing up. Your tum tum starts to get all messed up cause it cant abosorb the milk (as stated above). I have a weak stomach so i not sure i can. I threw up my Mountain Dew when i saw my friends barfing there guts out. I also barf when i see fresh poop and stuff.

also u forgot http://www.cowsarecool.com/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis