help with search.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I remember that a while back that there was a thread related to a guide to frying mobos, modems, ethernet.. etc etc....
However, I can't remember if I saw it on this forum or not and I can't seem to find it through the search facility. Can anyone help me find it please?

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I was just thinking about that the other day. It was how to make bombs out of computer parts. Why do you want to know :p Ill try searching and see what I come up with.

ming

OSNN Advanced
well, I've decided to give my upgrade another try this summer after having postponed it last christmas for a number of reasons.
every time I upgrade, I usually give my old machine to my family to use. This time, I'll be giving them my current machine and throwing their old system in the bin. That being said, I thought I'd experiment with the obsolete parts. :p

ming

OSNN Advanced
oh... just had a thought... my grandmother will kill me if I tried.... lol
She's got one of these electric massage thing that sends out 9000V... Yes, 9000V.
Was wondering what damage that might cause if I threw a computer component on it. (hopefully it won't kill my grandmother's machine) :p

ming

OSNN Advanced
Mastershakes said:
Ming, are you talking about that article where the guy hooks up massive amounts of electricity to puter parts?

I'm searching now....
Yesh... USB, Modem, Ethernet cables linked to a power socket. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut