help with search.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I remember that a while back that there was a thread related to a guide to frying mobos, modems, ethernet.. etc etc....
However, I can't remember if I saw it on this forum or not and I can't seem to find it through the search facility. Can anyone help me find it please?

I was just thinking about that the other day. It was how to make bombs out of computer parts. Why do you want to know :p Ill try searching and see what I come up with.

well, I've decided to give my upgrade another try this summer after having postponed it last christmas for a number of reasons.
every time I upgrade, I usually give my old machine to my family to use. This time, I'll be giving them my current machine and throwing their old system in the bin. That being said, I thought I'd experiment with the obsolete parts. :p

You need to record it somehow so we all can enjoy :)

zeke_mo said:
You need to record it somehow so we all can enjoy :)

ha... I can't match the thread that Speedy started. ;) Or whoever's thread it was... (sorry) :)

Ming, are you talking about that article where the guy hooks up massive amounts of electricity to puter parts?

I'm searching now....

oh... just had a thought... my grandmother will kill me if I tried.... lol
She's got one of these electric massage thing that sends out 9000V... Yes, 9000V.
Was wondering what damage that might cause if I threw a computer component on it. (hopefully it won't kill my grandmother's machine) :p

Mastershakes said:
Ming, are you talking about that article where the guy hooks up massive amounts of electricity to puter parts?

I'm searching now....

Yesh... USB, Modem, Ethernet cables linked to a power socket. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back