help with max payne!!!1

T

TLJ_Rapier

hey ppl im having a problem with Max Payne, i get past the first little bit where his family dies then when it gos to load it just shuts down.
i was thinkin its cos of my 3d card

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I presume everyone has a retail cd?

if so call up or email teh help desk for the game maker and you are set... they may send you something to help... or get your money back or something...

A

Artex

Sazar you only get 9662 3dmark?! with that bad rig. I get 9081 with my weak little TBird 1400 and a TI 4200.

Artex

S

sojourn

ya umm anyways.. it did work on windows xp for the longest time then i quit playing it for a while. bout a couple months, then when i decided to play again, i get that same exact problem as described above, but even sometimes it crashes to desktop during the very first loading screen to main menu. even after i reformated my pc for other reasons and re installed, i get that same bug now :(

S

sojourn

i have geforce4 ti4600 128mb card with latest 30.something driver so that shouldnt be an issue although i have thought it to be the card driver. never tried earlier versions though cuz max panye did work fine with my 28 driver

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut