help with max payne!!!1

T

TLJ_Rapier

hey ppl im having a problem with Max Payne, i get past the first little bit where his family dies then when it gos to load it just shuts down.
i was thinkin its cos of my 3d card

get the patch.
by the way what is your 3D card?turn off your firewall and anti virus. and then see.

ok il try that, thanks
BTW my card is in my sig.

now is that the geforce 4 TI 4400 or the geforce 4 mx440?? you sig is mis typed

I presume everyone has a retail cd?

if so call up or email teh help desk for the game maker and you are set... they may send you something to help... or get your money back or something...

Sazar you only get 9662 3dmark?! with that bad rig. I get 9081 with my weak little TBird 1400 and a TI 4200.

Artex

ya umm anyways.. it did work on windows xp for the longest time then i quit playing it for a while. bout a couple months, then when i decided to play again, i get that same exact problem as described above, but even sometimes it crashes to desktop during the very first loading screen to main menu. even after i reformated my pc for other reasons and re installed, i get that same bug now :(

im not the most obvious perwon to play but my son does and its fine. cos our graphics is 32 meg maybe. soon WELL BE 64 meg tho

i have geforce4 ti4600 128mb card with latest 30.something driver so that shouldnt be an issue although i have thought it to be the card driver. never tried earlier versions though cuz max panye did work fine with my 28 driver

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back