• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help with codecs

yeah i have this xvid movie. and i downloaded the codec and its all weird colored with rainbowish colors. then i dowlnoad nimo codec pack which comes with 10000000000 codecs and then i tried to watch the movie and it ends up being greenish and weird colored and some of it blocked but i can see atleast some of the movie. can any1 help???? i really want to see this xvid movie

S

seeme

Originally posted by Nick M
Go to the store and buy the DVD.
mate, thats a really intelligent comment, and very helpful...and had nothing to do with what was asked.

codecs are really bloody annoying to work around...generally what i have done in the past if something has stuffed up is removed as many codecs as i could from the computer, then searched and hopefully found a good codec page that had like every one listed and for download, then reinstalled them all.

also, changing the viewer that you use. the free divX viewer that comes with that download sometimes works better than media player for specific files and file types.

thats pretty much all i can think of for the moment. hope it helps.

Kush

High On Life!
download this

i had the same problem but rami, tristan helped me out if u know what i mean.

download this pack of codecs cuz nimo didnt work with me either and then after i installed this everything was squeaky clean!
Ffd Show

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar