Help with Burned Video on XP

Cause he's here to cause trouble, flame, whatever. If he gives you any problems, just report to a moterator. He's already on watch with them.

See he hasn't seen the handwriting on the wall, don't understand people like him really, everywhere they go they have to start trouble, just a question of if he shapes up, or do one of us mods ban him ? question is left to him really.

:cool:

well understand this, we run a nice clean board here, we don't allow flaming, warez, cracks, etc. those are the rules to follow if you want to post something here, if you don't want to follow those rules, then I suggest you find some other place to go, it's that simple, the rest of the members here seem to understand it, not sure why you can't or won't.

I just sent J_T_R's post to the moderator. He's contacted me via private email (twice). The guys twisted. Can you just ban him?

Here's what he sent me:

don't be a playa hata nigga !!!!
i have a penis and i know you like penis so we gotta be friends!!!

omg why do you want to flame everyone? your asking for a ban if you ask me :rolleyes:

Ban him... He's harassing people, flaming.. just read through the thread. Dang...

Kicked to the curb, sorry I was banning him while he was posting that crap,

Thanks Iceman... the guy was whacked, probably went off to stock his mother or something...lol

I think the orginal question was answered and to prevent anymore flaming (although a certian member has been banned for flaming), I'm closing this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back