Help Me!! Important!!! Please!!

Aight' how do I found out what my motherboard is, should it be inside the computer or something? And problems just keep on hapening, I made the floppy disks and when I insert the the floppy disk and boot up. It loads some stuff, then I get this message!

File \biosinfo.inf could not be loaded.
The error code is 4097

Setuip cannot continue. Press any key when ready to exit.

:(:(:(:( What's up with that??

Download BIOS Agent. It will tell you what your board is then do a search & download the manual. Reset the CMOS.

Sounds like you have been making changes in the bios. Not a good idea even to go in there unless you have a bit of a clue about what goes on in there.

I have never went in the BIOS before. All I did was click on Fail-safe defaults...It was like this before.

Please tell me how I can find out what my board is if my computer won't even boot up?? Unless this program boots in DOS which I see it doesn't??????????

A power spike or failing battery can make the changes for you, random ones. It happens.

Oh...Or a virus I would suppose...But I just got this motherboard not long ago, that kinda stuff couldn't happen, could it?

I didn't buy it, I got it put it and all that by a now dead buissness.............................................................

if i reset to CMOS would that reinstall the File \biosinfo.inf so i can load the xp boot disks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back