Help me find a SNES

The Colors are all dull and funk-a-chunk, not to say the US version is perfect but I like the colors better and you could easily stab your enemies with it.:dead: :)

Attached: the PAL SNES, the USA Snes, and the later second design of the SNES in USA (I never knew there was one!) :D

I use to have the first version for the USA. Thing turned all yucky around where you put the game in. Something with the plastic they used would get weird after time...I forgot the whole story. My buddy had the 2nd version which I remember seeing and was like wtf lol

Buy a GP2X. It emulates about any old console (and arcade games!), and it's handheld! Linux woot. Plus it plays videos, MP3s, pictures, and...Quake?

awwww... i stacked mine away in the drawers... might have to dig it out n play mario kart n bomberman. :p
mine looks nothing like those machines though.. not sure where my friend got my machine from. hehe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back