• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

help convert SWF to WMV format

chiconey

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi,
I need to convert a SWF to WMV format for my zune wich is the best application for this job ? I need something with good quality.

thank you for any help.

FIDELO

OSNN One Post Wonder
have you got flash cs3? if you swf is flash source file... fla file you can export it wmv format as Flash CS3/File/export/export movie/choose wmv format in the drop-list
but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use professional swf to wmv conversion tool. as for me, i use iwisoft swf to wmv converter which works well for me, you can try, good luck.

Fabuyol

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi,
I need to convert a SWF to WMV format for my zune wich is the best application for this job ? I need something with good quality.

thank you for any help.
With Flash To Video Encoder u can get the best quality of output video and the highest speed of converting.

fish2198

OSNN Junior Addict
I've used AVS Video Converter for converting stuff to play on my 30G Zune. Worked well for me. And just noticed there is an ad for it at the top of the page, hehe.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies