help convert SWF to WMV format

chiconey

OSNN One Post Wonder
hi,
I need to convert a SWF to WMV format for my zune wich is the best application for this job ? I need something with good quality.

thank you for any help.

have you got flash cs3? if you swf is flash source file... fla file you can export it wmv format as Flash CS3/File/export/export movie/choose wmv format in the drop-list
but if you have only swf files and not the source, you should use professional swf to wmv conversion tool. as for me, i use iwisoft swf to wmv converter which works well for me, you can try, good luck.

hi,
I need to convert a SWF to WMV format for my zune wich is the best application for this job ? I need something with good quality.

thank you for any help.

With Flash To Video Encoder u can get the best quality of output video and the highest speed of converting.

Have you used MediaCoder (free) or Blaze Media Pro (commercial). They might work for you.

I've used AVS Video Converter for converting stuff to play on my 30G Zune. Worked well for me. And just noticed there is an ad for it at the top of the page, hehe.

hey..
if you search on google you will find some interesting apps that will help you to convert files from any source to any destination.

PC or Mac????
For Mac I use Macvide FlashVideo Converter
nice prog for converting...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back