Hello, hola, watchyah, wassup etc...

Lee said:
Trying to get my sig to show, it's being a real schmeckle right now.
[edit]Hurrah it's working at last![/edit]

How long do I leave it for before mentioning the max sig sizes? :devil:

Electronic Punk said:
I am either:

- Going to vote for whatever my parents go for (usually Conservative, but there may well be business implications)
- Not waste my time voting, doubt it will affect me either way at the moment.

Conservatives anti-euro?

Well the Germans and the French seem to be getting cheesed off with europe and it's b.s. I don't mind being part of Europe I just don't want us to lose our identity.

U.K. as the Americans would say, 'that itty bitty little Island off the coast of Europe', I like that, sounds good to me, in Europe globally but not shoving all our Money to them to waste on corrupt European states.

549X146? always thought max was 550X150
I did that sig myself, I am such a n00b at arty things.

I could be wrong... *Checks* 500x150 just crop a bit off the top and bottom ... lol

As for the euro thing, I don't mind being a part of europe as such (dunno how tax will be affected?) I am more worried about losing the pound.

Anyway, don't want to make this thread take a political twist or I will have to stop looking at it :)

Electronic Punk said:
I could be wrong... *Checks* 500x150 just crop a bit off the top and bottom ... lol

As for the euro thing, I don't mind being a part of europe as such (dunno how tax will be affected?) I am more worried about losing the pound.

Anyway, don't want to make this thread take a political twist or I will have to stop looking at it :)
Thanks for information, smacked head found sticky and realised, changing it now, sorry.

Just done it, hopefully it works this time.

I hate Labor, bunch of thieving scum, I hate everyone else because they're just crap, and I hate Conservative because they've bastardised the meaning of the word, however, they are the best we have at the moment.

Still not voting though.

Electronic Punk said:
500x150 just crop a bit off the top and bottom ... lol
And that would make it 549x(something smaller than 149). ;)

*waves* is pk coming back next? :eek: :speechless:

Zedric said:
And that would make it 549x(something smaller than 149). ;)
hehe yours is too big with all the other stuff you've added in,you'd better watch out for Jewelzz :laugh:

I am wondering now that I use osnn.net a little now, will henygirl keep pming me for long cybersex, cooking tips and ways to annoy henyman?

Can only wonder how long that will be :p

Hey Wlcome bk dude :)

I wondered where you went lol always use to see you post and stuff hagess bk

paul2-0-0-2 said:
Hey Wlcome bk dude :)

I wondered where you went lol always use to see you post and stuff hagess bk
Ahh thanks, missed you also, dam I should have behaved myself, save my frustrations on digging my new garden. :)

Lee said:
I am wondering now that I use osnn.net a little now, willhenygirl keep pming me for long cybersex, cooking tips and ways toannoy henyman?

Can only wonder how long that will be :p

lol...dont see much of henygirl anymore. Never did in the first place. I use to get buttloads of pms but now i dont :(

Unleashed said:
I hate Labor, bunch of thieving scum, I hate everyoneelse because they're just crap, and I hate Conservative because they'vebastardised the meaning of the word, however, they are the best we haveat the moment.

Still not voting though.

I quite like labour, but i'm realitively young and impressionable

I just don't like howard. (no offense of course lee :))

Welcome back etc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back