• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello, hola, watchyah, wassup etc...

L

Lee

Well I am sure I got banned, maybe I deserved it, maybe I didn't, I am not going to argue the toss on that point.

Nice to see some names I remember, nice to see your site is becoming better.

Sorry I have not been around being sarcastic and dam right rude, it's a family trait, it's in the blood.

I did notice something though, speedy got rid of that signature and avatar at last, it used to give me a headache watching it.

I finally found out I was no longer 17 when my daughter reached 11 and had her senior School interview.

Well nice to see you to see you nice, take care and drive safely.

L

Lee

bush dogg said:
Welcome Back. :speechless:
Why cheers thankyou. Speedy the Badger.

All windows users, your news posters are slow in telling you all the new windows updates are available as of 3 minutes ago, now go update.:)

L

Lee

TittleBitties said:
Awww lee i missed ya bud...i havent seen u in awhile. Glad your back tho :)
hey missed you also young man, big hug!

I finally found my nemesis, my own sanity, so new improved Lee, I will also remove all my iggies for good measure :yowch:

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
:)...i use to ask what happend to you but i never got a really good answer but i guess some things are best kept on the d/l. Anyway...hope you like the site as always :).

L

Lee

Evil Marge said:
Hey Lee,good to see you back.Now I won't have to go somewhere else to be able to speak to you :laugh:

Shhhhh you know how people gossip. Hello the nicest boro girl in Middlesboro :)

Trying to get my sig to show, it's being a real schmeckle right now.

[edit]Hurrah it's working at last![/edit]

Electronic Punk said:
I am not going to ask about the avatar.
Hopefully our next P.M.! Weighed up all the options, Labour ha joke, Liberal wasted vote, UKIP, ohh my so have to try Tory, can't trust Labour anymore.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I am either:

- Going to vote for whatever my parents go for (usually Conservative, but there may well be business implications)
- Not waste my time voting, doubt it will affect me either way at the moment.

Conservatives anti-euro?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix