Having an issue with my MySQL

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I am thinking that I am having a issue with mysql.

I do have a mysql server, and have about 9 databases that are working properly, no issues whatsoever.

One of my other db consists of my invoicing client db. For some strange reason, I cannot generate anymore new invoices. I can generate more clients, and I can email out of the db, no problem. Looks like all is fine, except for this invoice generation issue.

I don't know if it is mysql, or if it is my interface (web-based, php GUI)

Wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on where to start looking.

Thanks

Heeter

Heeter

Sorry, carpo, should of been more descriptive.........

My invoicing system is webbased. I am wondering if there is something in the php code that is wrong, that is keeping me from adding more invoices.

I do use phpmyadmin, but I am not experiencing any problems with it.

Heeter

Heeter

yes the php code that runs my invoicing system gui. Could be that, or could be the actual mysql db that's tied to it. I don't know.

Heeter

Heeter

Sorry, mizzle,

But it's not phpmyadmin that is giving me trouble. it is my web-based invoicing system.

Heeter

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
can you add new customers using mysql from command line? new tables etc? has permissions on the db changed ?

X-Istence

Political User
Heeter:

Does the web based invoice program has some way to enable debugging so you can see if it is throwing errors somewhere? Also, check you Apache log files, they might contain information on the PHP errors.

Other things to check, see if the table is overly full, using phpMyAdmin. Try running REPAIR `table name`; in MySQL and see if that fixes anything. If not, what web based software are you using? If it is open source I could maybe take a look.

Heeter

Hey guys,

I changed the php files with new ones. to no effect.

So it must be my sql tables.

Trying to figure out how to repair tables through phpmyadmin.

Thanks

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut