Having an issue with my MySQL

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

I am thinking that I am having a issue with mysql.

I do have a mysql server, and have about 9 databases that are working properly, no issues whatsoever.

One of my other db consists of my invoicing client db. For some strange reason, I cannot generate anymore new invoices. I can generate more clients, and I can email out of the db, no problem. Looks like all is fine, except for this invoice generation issue.

I don't know if it is mysql, or if it is my interface (web-based, php GUI)

Wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on where to start looking.

Thanks

Heeter

when you say webbased gui - you mean phpmyadmin ? or something else

Sorry, carpo, should of been more descriptive.........

My invoicing system is webbased. I am wondering if there is something in the php code that is wrong, that is keeping me from adding more invoices.

I do use phpmyadmin, but I am not experiencing any problems with it.

Heeter

so your saying its not the pgp gui you use? but some other php code elsewhere ?

yes the php code that runs my invoicing system gui. Could be that, or could be the actual mysql db that's tied to it. I don't know.

Heeter

Could you try to rebuild PhpMyAdmin? Not sure if that's possible for you.

Sorry, mizzle,

But it's not phpmyadmin that is giving me trouble. it is my web-based invoicing system.

Heeter

can you add new customers using mysql from command line? new tables etc? has permissions on the db changed ?

Heeter,
Oh okay, sorry. Ah well, best one can do is try.

Heeter:

Does the web based invoice program has some way to enable debugging so you can see if it is throwing errors somewhere? Also, check you Apache log files, they might contain information on the PHP errors.

Other things to check, see if the table is overly full, using phpMyAdmin. Try running REPAIR `table name`; in MySQL and see if that fixes anything. If not, what web based software are you using? If it is open source I could maybe take a look.

I will try the repair table, I think that it is my mysql.

It is open source, straight up php code only.

Heeter

how many invoices do you have? what is the size of the id field and is it signed or unsigned?

Just noticed that they have an online forum. maybe I will join in and see if it is still up and running.

Heeter

Hey, that's an idea.

I will try that.

Heeter

Hey guys,

I changed the php files with new ones. to no effect.

So it must be my sql tables.

Trying to figure out how to repair tables through phpmyadmin.

Thanks

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back