• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Have you been banned before?

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I just got banned from a counter-strike source server(67.19.116.233) for "cheating" they just dont know skill :p

anybody else been banned before?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Are we talking about just the game u got banned from or anything? I have been banned from here twice :p. I have never been banned from anywhere else.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
TittleBitties said:
Are we talking about just the game u got banned from or anything? I have been banned from here twice :p. I have never been banned from anywhere else.

lol. I was talking about games in general. But why did you get banned from here?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
zeke_mo said:
lol. I was talking about games in general. But why did you get banned from here?
One time is because i flipped out on some people and not sure about the othet time. I think i was being stupid and stuff.

I also am banned from #al (IRC room) because the dude that started it doesnt like me lol.

synical33

X2 & Lovin' It
i got banned from Point of Existence (Mod for Battlefield Vietnam) for badgering my victims after i killed them. Also got banned from another server for cussing. And yet another time because I was killing too many people =) what can i say i also have skill.

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political User
I think thats just a common name. I did a steam search for the name and a lot of names showed up. Who knows

yeah a lot of people tend to use it. On steam I am actually registered as killa_bunny, but I wasnt playing very well the last couple of times i played so I demoted myself :p

I was banned from a BF1942 server. Name was Lactos Intolerant. I got a little carried away with kamakazi runs and accidentally killed a lot of my team that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test