Have you been banned before?

zeke_mo

(value not set)
Staff member
Political Access
I just got banned from a counter-strike source server(67.19.116.233) for "cheating" they just dont know skill :p

anybody else been banned before?

if I tell you that I normally play with the name 'cannon_fodder' would that answer your question :p

Geffy said:
if I tell you that I normally play with the name 'cannon_fodder' would that answer your question :p

SO YOU'RE Cannon fodder!!!!!

Crap, I can't remember which server I saw that name.. lol

Are we talking about just the game u got banned from or anything? I have been banned from here twice :p. I have never been banned from anywhere else.

TittleBitties said:
Are we talking about just the game u got banned from or anything? I have been banned from here twice :p. I have never been banned from anywhere else.

lol. I was talking about games in general. But why did you get banned from here?

I've almost been banned from life for pushing.. but apart from that, nothing

Moonwraith has been banned on commenting about me. ;)

zeke_mo said:
lol. I was talking about games in general. But why did you get banned from here?

One time is because i flipped out on some people and not sure about the othet time. I think i was being stupid and stuff.

I also am banned from #al (IRC room) because the dude that started it doesnt like me lol.

i got banned from Point of Existence (Mod for Battlefield Vietnam) for badgering my victims after i killed them. Also got banned from another server for cussing. And yet another time because I was killing too many people =) what can i say i also have skill.

I've been banned before because I tried to do too many unsuccessful rcon commands. :D

Geffy said:

Cannon Fodder from HL2 World?

Geffy said:

do you play in UKCS by any chance? i see cannonfodder in there. :p

I think thats just a common name. I did a steam search for the name and a lot of names showed up. Who knows

yeah a lot of people tend to use it. On steam I am actually registered as killa_bunny, but I wasnt playing very well the last couple of times i played so I demoted myself :p

I was banned from a BF1942 server. Name was Lactos Intolerant. I got a little carried away with kamakazi runs and accidentally killed a lot of my team that way.

I was banned from a CS server. Stupid asses, I was only using a wall hack and an aimbot...oops, said too much....

xsivforce said:
I was banned from a CS server. Stupid asses, I was only using a wall hack and an aimbot...oops, said too much....

Remind me not to play CS with you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back