• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hasselhoff is Hooked on a feeling...

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
This is the us, not germany. Get him out of my PC !! I still liked him better in night rider .. I tell you though, he has been releasing records for about 20 years, so he must be doing something right lol ..

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
That should be used to fight the war on terror..smoke 'em out playing Hasselhoff videos...too funny

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
Alright, no offense to any German members (I have some German heritage also), but WTF is up with Germany that Hasselhoff is such a hit?!?! Something they eat/drink/breathe?!?! Give me somethink to gouge out my eyes, quick!:laugh::lick:

Knight Rider was cool, though Johnny...

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
we put some animals on his bay watch show.

he's a sweetheart...he's got a "California pizza kitchen" jones and if you eat at the restaurant in encino you'll catch him at the pickup counter every once in a while

Last edited:

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
I didn't mean to imply he wasn't a good guy...

...BUT...muzi, that was TOTALLY unneccesary! Now I really need to gouge my eyes out...

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
LOL!

That video uses alot of green-screen effects. Notice when he's in the artic theres no, um dont know how to describe it condensation?, from his breath?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
perris said:
we put some animals on his bay watch show.

he's a sweetheart...he's got a "California pizza kitchen" jones and if you eat at the restaurant in encino you'll catch him at the pickup counter every once in a while
From what I hear, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, as far as mega stars go. I just don't understand how he can be so big in one country and not here lol .. Maybe they should make a remake of night rider. Then people would probably argue that kit is who made that show.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies