Hasselhoff is Hooked on a feeling...

* looks for the ban stick........

This is the us, not germany. Get him out of my PC !! I still liked him better in night rider .. I tell you though, he has been releasing records for about 20 years, so he must be doing something right lol ..

That should be used to fight the war on terror..smoke 'em out playing Hasselhoff videos...too funny

I watched that yesterday. I guess it's making the rounds. Freaking hilarious.

Also funny how that German team from the movie Dodgeball worships him :p

Alright, no offense to any German members (I have some German heritage also), but WTF is up with Germany that Hasselhoff is such a hit?!?! Something they eat/drink/breathe?!?! Give me somethink to gouge out my eyes, quick!:laugh::lick:

Knight Rider was cool, though Johnny...

we put some animals on his bay watch show.

he's a sweetheart...he's got a "California pizza kitchen" jones and if you eat at the restaurant in encino you'll catch him at the pickup counter every once in a while

Last edited:
perris said:
he's a sweetheart...

hasselhoff.jpg

Yes, he sure is! :eek: :yowch:

I didn't mean to imply he wasn't a good guy...

...BUT...muzi, that was TOTALLY unneccesary! Now I really need to gouge my eyes out...

LOL!

That video uses alot of green-screen effects. Notice when he's in the artic theres no, um dont know how to describe it condensation?, from his breath?

Grandmaster said:
That's just a dangerous photo. I'm not going to ask why you have it...

Good. But maybe you should ask why aquashack.com does have it.

muzikool said:
Good. But maybe you should ask why aquashack.com does have it.
You took the picture out? Who's giving into peer pressure now? :p

"David Hasselhoff releases new single 'Jump in my car' in the UK on February 6th" :speechless: :eek: Excuse me while I go buy earplugs

perris said:
we put some animals on his bay watch show.

he's a sweetheart...he's got a "California pizza kitchen" jones and if you eat at the restaurant in encino you'll catch him at the pickup counter every once in a while

From what I hear, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet, as far as mega stars go. I just don't understand how he can be so big in one country and not here lol .. Maybe they should make a remake of night rider. Then people would probably argue that kit is who made that show.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back