has OSNN been abandoned?

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does seem like anyone posts anything anymore, kind of depressing?

Sadly pretty has been. About the only posts are spam

It looks like it has, I pop in now and again I've not seen any of the old crowd for ages in some cases it's probably years :(

WAIT WHAT???? I've just discovered that I have the ability to edit or delete other peoples posts which I've never been able to do before, I just deleted 11 spam posts. o_O

Last edited:
Shall we try to resurrect the site?

We didn't keep up with the evolving state of solid state, conventional computers hardly needed support as operating systems became more stable, what needed to be done if we were going to stay relevant was a migration into the handheld market.

We tried with our portable devices area but that wasn't enough, we needed some devs.

I think the biggest forums now are those supporting and developing android, I wasn't about to get into cooking roms but that's where we had to go if we wanted to stay ahead of the curve.

Resurrecting this site would mean finding the giving support to the next big thing first or close to first.

I have no idea what the next big thing in computing is though, unless we could steal away devs from xda we're going to have to figure out what's big next.

My prediction is cloud computing, I don't know if there are forums that give support to cloud computing, that might be interesting, helping people develop cloud programs, access, speed, etc, that might be something that would get traffic in the near future

It looks like it has, I pop in now and again I've not seen any of the old crowd for ages in some cases it's probably years :(

WAIT WHAT???? I've just discovered that I have the ability to edit or delete other peoples posts which I've never been able to do before, I just deleted 11 spam posts. o_O
You must have been promoted whilst I was demoted

I'm still there... i've seen new post on front page recently... is OSNN back to life ?

Demoted, know all about that... you take a 5 minute break (6 years) and all of sudden things to to shit

I login once every couple months and lurk hard. :)

Gotta figure out a new niche to get things rocking again.

Wow.. it's still here.. i haven't been on in a while either..

It's good to see the site is still up, think I've been back a couple times but nobody was around. Times change

I blame getting married and having kids!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back