has OSNN been abandoned?

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
It looks like it has, I pop in now and again I've not seen any of the old crowd for ages in some cases it's probably years :(

WAIT WHAT???? I've just discovered that I have the ability to edit or delete other peoples posts which I've never been able to do before, I just deleted 11 spam posts. o_O

Last edited:

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Shall we try to resurrect the site?
We didn't keep up with the evolving state of solid state, conventional computers hardly needed support as operating systems became more stable, what needed to be done if we were going to stay relevant was a migration into the handheld market.

We tried with our portable devices area but that wasn't enough, we needed some devs.

I think the biggest forums now are those supporting and developing android, I wasn't about to get into cooking roms but that's where we had to go if we wanted to stay ahead of the curve.

Resurrecting this site would mean finding the giving support to the next big thing first or close to first.

I have no idea what the next big thing in computing is though, unless we could steal away devs from xda we're going to have to figure out what's big next.

My prediction is cloud computing, I don't know if there are forums that give support to cloud computing, that might be interesting, helping people develop cloud programs, access, speed, etc, that might be something that would get traffic in the near future

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
It looks like it has, I pop in now and again I've not seen any of the old crowd for ages in some cases it's probably years :(

WAIT WHAT???? I've just discovered that I have the ability to edit or delete other peoples posts which I've never been able to do before, I just deleted 11 spam posts. o_O
You must have been promoted whilst I was demoted

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut