Happy New Year

perris said:
I believe I'm headed to times square to be with my buds
Enjoy! I've got just plain old Squares to look forward to! Least it's drink all nite :p

I am excited for College Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Whoot Whoot!

Yeah, the real good college bowls start soon :)

Evil Marge said:
Don't know,when you wake up on Jan 1st nothings different,everythings just as it was on Dec 31st.Your life doesn't suddenly change and you don't gain anything
Even the word January sounds dull and boring :speechless:
I'm perfectly happy treating it as just another day thank you :laugh:

Interesting point of view, although it's a bit negative, don't ya think?

I guess the same could be said for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, and all else, in the sense that the day after is normal?

Meh, people can use time off from time to time; and that's what the holidays are there to provide :D

Anyhow, though rather early (not New Years Eve for over 12 hours here), happy new year all

Evil Marge said:
Don't know,when you wake up on Jan 1st nothings different,everythings just as it was on Dec 31st.Your life doesn't suddenly change and you don't gain anything
Even the word January sounds dull and boring :speechless:
I'm perfectly happy treating it as just another day thank you :laugh:

That's the way I feel about New Year's. I look back and wonder why I didn't get more done. So I need to focus on the future and 2006 will be a better year than 2005.

I hope everyone's 2006 will be the best year ever!

kcnychief said:
Yeah, the real good college bowls start soon :)

Interesting point of view, although it's a bit negative, don't ya think?

I guess the same could be said for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, and all else, in the sense that the day after is normal?
Depends of a persons views,as I said theres someting about New Year I and plenty of others just do not like.
We don't celebrate Easter so thats definitely just another day,Christmas to me is the time for my family to gather together,we don't have Thanksgiving and birthdays are for the kids I certainly don't make mine into an occasion :D

Remember to drink responsibly and behave yourself...
...unless you aren't driving.

Electronic Punk said:
Remember to drink responsibly and behave yourself...
...unless you aren't driving.
Will do, I'm not driving! :p

Thats another thing,I can't be doing with people who insist on getting rendered,turn into argumentative toss pots and act like morons with the excuse "I don't remember" all in the name of new year.Every year without fail some idiot starts an argument that turns into a fight in our road....Theres always one isn't there? :rolleyes:
Actually I don't like drunken people full stop :dead:

Evil Marge said:
Thats another thing,I can't be doing with people who insist on getting rendered,turn into argumentative toss pots and act like morons with the excuse "I don't remember" all in the name of new year.Every year without fail some idiot starts an argument that turns into a fight in our road....Theres always one isn't there? :rolleyes:
Actually I don't like drunken people full stop :dead:

I drink, but I don't get drunk, and I don't get into fights. As for your interesting point of view that it is just a normal day afterwards, this is true, however is it not better to at least be happy and cheerful that once again a calendar year is done, and we can go off and start the new year fresh, with a clean slate.

Not forcing you to do anything, have a good night in this case :p

Happy New Year to the rest of the lot!

I get drunk and have a good time

Only been in one fight while drunk and it was because some dude jumped on my buddys back for no reason. We do think it was for something a few months ago at another party.

Other then that my buds and I have a great time.

Here is one of the pics of my buddy. He got pretty bad. I also have other videos and pictures but this is the only one I already had trimmed down to put on here :laugh:

Attachments

• big red on ground.JPG
    big red on ground.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 80
Tittles said:
I get drunk and have a good time

Only been in one fight while drunk and it was because some dude jumped on my buddys back for no reason. We do think it was for something a few months ago at another party.

Other then that my buds and I have a great time.

Here is one of the pics of my buddy. He got pretty bad. I also have other videos and pictures but this is the only one I already had trimmed down to put on here :laugh:

See that's just really dumb...let's induce a coma because it's fun!

Not saying drinking is bad, but taking it to the extreme is just plain retarded.

Grandmaster said:
See that's just really dumb...let's induce a coma because it's fun!

Not saying drinking is bad, but taking it to the extreme is just plain retarded.
Thats not just dumb it's dangerous :dead: Thank god I've brought my 16 year old son up to have common sense.

I hate to say this... well, not really. The way he's going, i give him three years, tops.

I hope I'm wrong.

Hope everyone has a happy new year. Have to stay in for most of today and yesterday, ventured outside for a few pictures in the snow, but my throat is acting up. Still, looking forward to tomorrow's trip to Birmingham with everyone :)

As its been already said; hope everyone has a happy new year!

Evil Marge said:
Thats not just dumb it's dangerous :dead: Thank god I've brought my 16 year old son up to have common sense.

My dad brought me up with common sense as well, sometimes it does not work well though, peer pressure is something most people can't stand up to. I sometimes even have trouble to not break under the pressure, I push back though, this has caused me to not do quite a few stupid things.

gonaads said:
I hate to say this... well, not really. The way he's going, i give him three years, tops.

I hope I'm wrong.

This is a good post, I do hope gonaads is wrong, as for his sake, it would be best.

Hello 2006.

May you be more forgiving than 2005.

Happy new thingy. Hope you all enjoyed it.

tittles you're a fu*king idiot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back