Happy New Year

Re: Happy Birthday To.....?

Yeah, we've noticed... I wonder if perhaps there's anyone who would like to administer the traditional birthday spanks in these cases :eek: You know, 1 for each year someone has been alive :angel:

Perhaps mlakrid would like to use the boot he likes to mention, for the dispensing of these :eek:

Heh :)

I wonder if it's a type of bug though, or perhaps people didn't enter signup info correctly?

I think peeps weren't being honest about their age. This does make me wonder though, hmm...

Edit: OK, the servers do in fact do some bounds checking with birth dates and registration. Else I would have come on as the Highlander Dunken McCloud :laugh: Invalid birthdate, so it won't let things get that far off :D

Last edited:
My body is in 2006 but my mind and my lips are still in 2005

:dead:

Shoulda not bought that 3rd bottle of champagne :dead:

BUT DANG it was GOOD TIMES !!!

:laugh:

Sazar said:
My body is in 2006 but my mind and my lips are still in 2005

:dead:

Shoulda not bought that 3rd bottle of champagne :dead:

BUT DANG it was GOOD TIMES !!!

:laugh:

That cherry vodka got to me last night. Didn't help when we played red and black for a bit :lick:

The profile page won't let you save until you have entered a birthday date (whether you set it to visible or not) and i guess the 01/01 is easiest to set

Funny how PK is like the only one most of us know and that came here and actually did stuff and all that compared to most of the people we hardly see.

I can usually tell if a person will stay here for awhile by looking at there username. If you have something that actually says something or means something then most likely they will be here for awhile.

PK has been around for as long as I can remember, just doesn't post that often now.

Tittles said:
That cherry vodka got to me last night. Didn't help when we played red and black for a bit :lick:

The question is whether I should get you guys a 1 gallon bottle, or 2 gallons of water a piece, to flush away that nasty hang over? :D

Nah, just messing with ya...

Khayman said:
The profile page won't let you save until you have entered a birthday date (whether you set it to visible or not) and i guess the 01/01 is easiest to set

I'm not sure this is entirely true for signing up. There was something about age I remember with signing up (I think 13 being the one mentioned) but until recently I had no birthday data in my user profile whatsoever. It's also how people missed my birthday last year, as it was never entered :D I entered it in the profile more recent. This is in addition to options for what to display.

Oh, and if one looks at the page more closely, it doesn't say that PK is 103, but PK, normal (103)... He seems to have no age listed...

Son Goku said:
Oh, and if one looks at the page more closely, it doesn't say that PK is 103, but PK, normal (103)... He seems to have no age listed...
Scary! :s

rushm001 said:
PK has been around for as long as I can remember, just doesn't post that often now.

Yeah I know

Usually you can tell who is gonna stay or not by there username.

Son Goku: I actually feel pretty damn good and could do it again tonight. I go back to school wednesday so I better take advantage of it :laugh:

Oh yeah, you're in high school... Was thinking it was a bit early for school to begin again. In college, we typically get about a month off between fall and spring semester...

Son Goku said:
Oh yeah, you're in high school... Was thinking it was a bit early for school to begin again. In college, we typically get about a month off between fall and spring semester...

Yeah you guys suck thats why :laugh:

We go back wednesday and go to school for 2 days

About a week and half after we go back to school we have no school on MLK day. Friday of that week we have a half day. Then a month later we have mid-winter break. Then when we get back from that we have 3 half days that week we come back. Month later we have a half day which starts our spring break. Week we come back from spring break we have a half day that friday. Another half day a week later. No school on may 29th and then 2 weeks later school is out with like 3 half days that week.

I think its stupid how how they have it set up where you come back in the middle of the week or right after you come back there is half days and all that. I guess I can't complain though :laugh:

Personally, I prefer the way they do it in college :D Well lets see:

- longer breaks
- no getting up early for home room and stuff
- open campus so eat wherever No stinken mystery meat, mystery salad bar, pasta and red water, or greesy pizza that was re-heated 5 days in a row and they're still trying to sell it

Oh yeah, an entire thread could be devoted to cafeteria food :laugh:

- When one doesn't have class, one's free to leave No complete school day one has to remain on the premesis...

Add to this

- classes only meet like 2-3 times a week (4 classes being considered a full work load)
- less busy work, as teachers aren't thinking they have to make up pointless work to keep us busy (Yes, there's homework in some classes, but not some of the pointless assignments I remembered which seemed more tedious then anything)
- One's typically responsible for the material. If one knows it and can pass an exam, reading a chapter or 2 in a night isn't required, etc

Here's the school schedule for one of my colleges. Now, on the reading of the dates, not all will relate to days off, as there is of course tuition deadlines and other stuff on there

http://www.unm.edu/~unmreg/acadcal.htm

Spring Semester 2006

Undergraduate application and credentials deadline Nov 15, 2005 Tuesday
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, holiday* January 16, Monday
Instruction begins January 17, Tuesday
Registration ends - last day to add courses or change sections January 27
End of fourth week; last day to change grading options February 10, Friday
End of sixth week; last day to drop a course without a grade February 24, Friday
Mid - semester (eighth week) March 11, Saturday
Spring Recess* March 12-19,
Sunday - Sunday
End of twelfth week; last day to withdraw without approval of college dean April 14, Friday
Withdrawal deadline; last day to withdraw from a course with approval of college dean May 5, Friday
Last day of instruction May 6, Saturday
Final examination period May 6-13,
Saturday - Saturday
Last day to report removal of incomplete grade May 12, Friday
Semester ends May 13, Saturday

Course those dates were meant to be read in a table, unknown how readable it will be in this format.

Last edited:
Son Goku said:
Personally, I prefer the way they do it in college :D Well lets see:

- longer breaks
- no getting up early for home room and stuff
- open campus so eat wherever No stinken mystery meat, mystery salad bar, pasta and red water, or greesy pizza that was re-heated 5 days in a row and they're still trying to sell it

Oh yeah, an entire thread could be devoted to cafeteria food :laugh:

- When one doesn't have class, one's free to leave No complete school day one has to remain on the premesis...

Add to this

- classes only meet like 2-3 times a week (4 classes being considered a full work load)
- less busy work, as teachers aren't thinking they have to make up pointless work to keep us busy (Yes, there's homework in some classes, but not some of the pointless assignments I remembered which seemed more tedious then anything)
- One's typically responsible for the material. If one knows it and can pass an exam, reading isn't required, etc

Here's the school schedule for one of my colleges. Now, on the reading of the dates, not all will relate to days off, as there is of course tuition deadlines and other stuff on there

http://www.unm.edu/%7Eunmreg/acadcal.htm

Course those dates were meant to be read in a table, unknown how readable it will be in this format.

Yeah I talk to this one girl that goes to MSU and I hate how she gets longer breaks and is in school half of what I am. Got to see her last night actually. Her friend keeps saying me and her should hook up but I don't see her liking me lol. Plus she goes to MSU and my whole family hates MSU with a passion.

Lucky bastards

Well we had to go through it ourselves and in several months you'll be a senior...

But yeah, imagine that I'm not really a morning person so was typically tardy for school back in the day. I was always there at the start of 1st period, but home room, bleh...

I had managed to get around study break, though your teachers might not like me giving ideas :laugh: A bunch of us basically installed video games on the computers in the library, and I was typically able to get a pass to the library during study hall. While people were sitting there bored out of their skull, and getting shushed by the teacher who presided over it at the slightest peep, I was in the library playing games :laugh:

I did get in trouble once for not reading the text book, but had it been college it would have been a "who cares".

You see, in senior level biology, when we did the section on genetics, I was able to get straight As based on the class lectures alone. I didn't need to read the text. I just happen to have a natural aptitude in it, and in the case of college classes, an A is an A, and they're not going to get after a student who's getting high marks.

Not so in high school. One of the classmates practically narked me out, and was like

Teacher. It's not fair. I'm studying this stuff 3 hours a night, and I still can't get better then a D. He doesn't even read the text book and is getting As on all the tests. Waaaaaah!!!!

The teacher turned to me and was like "Is that true?" Oh boy, he not only made me read the whole thing, but he sat over my shoulder and watched me to make sure I would. :eek: Not in the least bit cool :laugh:

There were some good times though, albeit the many nuisances that college students aren't put through. Such as, and yeah I've gotten high marks, but was hardly a teachers pet :laugh: Well in sophmore English class, we had a book report to do. I ended up making a story up, in book report format and got like a B on the thing.

I told the teacher senior year (had him again for senior year philosophy class). He was like "Yeah, I noticed... But it actually was that good, so..." :laugh:

Happy Birthday....

... To these 141 people.

PseudoKiller, normal (101), comm-man (101), pimpen2010 (96), theserpentandtheshadow (84), joe booh (80), blank2 (73), xternshow (68), sitesucks (65), jhoneck (56), chipper (56), VaderAngelo (56), MarineBean (56), iamzeusgod (56), RLspyroou812 (51), bobby01 (50), pmas (46), Scott (46), jamescjones (46), dojjey (46), zohreh (43), MassPilot (43), Beans7d9 (41), addytca (40), proprone (40), kordric (38), k5oscar (37), jackmasters (37), aass (36), KPTRIPATHI (36), nichon (36), yyyyy (36), cnr (36), flyer55 (36), emmustee (36), brazamimo (36), yousuck (36), alexparamo (36), needadriver (36), lmindlin81 (35), vodanh458 (35), eclipseted (35), java8964 (32), DLinkOZ (32), KowolskiH (32), pr0tab (32), ranareem (31), bre4dfish (31), jakorakhinsai (31), justin8867 (31), kajal (31), saigon_man (30), jmoney (30), mkj (29), Nightforge (29), chemist (29), razrusbdriver (29), mojojojo (29), wallpaper (28), ldulitz (28), fstazzwhip (28), evilbill (28), tekmind (27), Mazda911 (27), viperhrdtp (26), mlpu (26), h2o2h (26), Cythus (26), blackhu2005 (26), noman19 (26), lawmaster (26), DINOBHAI2000 (26), azzza (26), teddyb (26), attainnirvana (26), coolcardude (26), si5891 (26), JoshuaBarnette (26), tauzins (26), Mainpower (26), qwertyuiop (26), darkx (26), flyingheart (26), wecan (26), ynotballa4life (26), ikhlass (26), googleearth (26), gmpoto (26), eamonnwalsh (26), jtop (26), Patrick_L3 (26), vercetti_034 (26), paradox* (26), Koreets (26), connect (26), akhan992 (26), razr12 (26), mrwilmoth (26), RAZR V3 (26), Palatinum (26), lynchm (25), ninjatalksho (25), vnnick (25), monkie (24), Desiree4583 (24), fufux (24), crazylove (24), joebob23 (24), xguyx00 (24), roh (24), goky_hr (24), low218 (24), CrazyKungFuKilla (23), wildcats (23), windfreak (23), jdeviance (23), gr8support (23), bugmenot (23), Teknoman (23), elallende (21), _WhY_ (21), lbizkit69us (21), lctang (21), unkcna (20), funclub (20), djsouljah (19), winirc (18), Shaflugi (17), serg1369 (16), chocoman (16), mochnat (7), JerryBoneJr (5)

Weird eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back